I’m extremely lonely. I don’t really have any friends in the real world. Or any world... It’s growing tiring, and I feel empty. I have a boyfriend, but he’s busy most days. He works a lot. Too much sometimes for me to handle, as I hear from him once or twice a week only...
Anyway, I’d like a friend to talk to. However, I have a few basic requirements just because it’ll make me feel more confortable, and I may relate better.
1. Straight. Either gender works. However, I’m more comfortable speaking to straight people. Anyone not part of LGBT community. Nothing against them, but I personally feel a bit uncomfortable for personal reasons.
2. Not PC. Political correctness is my kryptonite. It bothers me greatly. I am not politically correct by any standards. In fact, I’m anti-feministic (which isn’t misogynistic. I don’t hate my own gender, as that’d be ridiculous).
3. White (Caucasian). This is another personal thing of mine. I just feel like I can relate more. Nothing against anyone else, as it’s a preference, and I have a right to my preference, as does anybody.
4. Not looking for a relationship. I have a boyfriend. Please don’t message me if you’d like a relationship. I’m not interested in such a thing.
5. I just want to list my interests and a bit about myself here. I love anything mythology or demon related. I’m a dark fantasy writer. Also, I’m studying Odinism in my free time since I wish to be Odinist. I consider myself it currently, but I feel like I don’t know it enough to tell other people I am. Hence me studying. I like cartoons such as Regular Show and Rick and Morty. I also like some other shows like The End of the Fxxxing World and True Blood (even though it’s really PC. I just like the vampires). Some movies I like are American Psycho and Donnie Darko.
So, if you’re interested and fit the requirements, be sure to send me a message. I likely won’t notice messages left here.