I’m still looking for a guy as the title suggests. I’ve been lonely, and it sucks to be lonely. Before anyone messages me (and don’t do it here), these are some things I need in a man.
1. Not politically correct. There’s nothing I hate more than political correctness. I’m an anti-feminist myself, and I dislike feministic men greatly, along with any PC men.
2. Must be white (Caucasian). This is a preference thing. I just don’t really feel attraction to anyone else.
3. Not a member of LGBT community. No offense to anyone that is, but I only date straight men. Another preference thing, and everyone should be entitled to their preferences.
4. Be 16 . I prefer men older than me though.
5. Manliness is very important to me. I feel many guys just don’t care about appearing masculine anymore, and it’s very unappealing to me. If you wear skinny jeans and wear makeup, you’re definitely not for me.
6. Have fluent texting. I appreciate when someone takes the time to write neat texts. When someone can’t even be bothered to uppercase an I or write you instead of u, I can’t be bothered to talk to them.
7. Lastly, give a good first impression. If you fit my requirements and just message me a “hi”, I’ll ignore you. Interest me. I like to be entertained or surprised. I love proper introductions. Shows a lot about a person.
Remember, don’t message me here. I won’t respond here. Send me an actual message.